Monday, November 19, 2007

RSS Feeds

Set up a google feed reader today and added a subscription to DIGG Videos to it. It will be a handy way to find out which clips everyone's buzzing about. I also added feeds from Soviet Poster A Day and Shibuya 109 which I decided to also display in Widgets on my blog. Getting the Widget onto my blog took ages. Making the Widgets was easy and they loaded into Google Reader no probs getting them into blogger was harder. I was clicking on Get Blog list and getting an XML error but eventually I found if I clicked on the Layout Widget button it worked straight away.

Forgot to mention that I've commented on other folks blogs. I remember leaving comments on the blogs of Fiona's 23 Things & Tokyo Trash Baby, there could be others I cant remember. It's fun guessing who everyone is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic use of the widgets! I've never seen it done that way before, and they really brighten up your blog.

s said...

Hi Bec
It was a happy accident, I had no idea what I was doing and where they would end up. Luckily they seemed to just arrange themselves where there was the most space. After that I was able to customize the frame size & colour.
-Doodlebug